May 19
Lazy blog. All I can say is that had physical test today, then play soccer, My soccer really sucks now lah! walao! die die! need to play more! ahahas! And I'm so guilty lah, I slide siva, stupid tackle of mine, then cause him to be injured, then he cannot run. dumb me man. SORRY SORRY! Anyway, I didn't run also lah, Partly is i scared and also because leg pain lah, yesterday high jump pain already, then today physical test and soccer again. Oh ya! And I forget to type out my paper one compo for miss sim, after school, I stayed back and type out for her. Ok, I'm really surprise my Compo was better then the report writing? or was it letter writing? ahahas! I confused lah, My Compo got 21, the other only 17! So low! but over already, so can't complain much.
I've said what I wanted to. Wait ok? =D
I've said what I wanted to. Wait ok? =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home